Tuesday 16 February 2021

#wellbeing #thoughtoftheday stay safe and well

 


I wanted to upload the photo I took in the waiting room after having the Covid vaccine - the Pfizer vaccine which I thought was the Oxford vaccine.

After getting the Covid vaccine I waited in the waiting room for over 15 mintues before the nurse says it's fine to leave.  It is recommended to have the flu jab but it should be taken at least one week after or before.

The next day my arm was stiff. Many I know have taken the same Covid vaccine and are fine - though some say experiencing a headache is one of the side effects.

Stay safe and well everyone!

Yahoo News explain the difference between  

Pfizer, Moderna, Oxford-AstraZeneca and Novavax

 

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

A refreshing look at summer 2017