Thursday 25 October 2018

A Cleaner City makes shopping a nicer experience


Yesterday I read a post on our Guides community forum about how #Google local guides are making the world a better place and the campaigns some guides have started, like, schooling etc.

Being a Nature conservationist, I started my first post on the forum yesterday on my interest in seeing #natureinthecity and a #cleanercity which I emailed the Mayor's office about 4 - 5 months ago when I did a survey on #cleanerair in the city.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Cleaner-and-a-more-natural-City/td-p/1114217#.W9GLJzisk80.link

Many many Congrats to the #LondonMayor and his office in the noticeable changes in London with more parks being better maintained and in the streets looking cleaner and more environmentally conscious.

#cleanercity #natureinthecity 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

A refreshing look at summer 2017